Paraslash is a collection of network audio streaming tools for Unix
systems. It is written in C and released under the GPLv2.
Author: André Noll,
- Runs on Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD
- Mp3, ogg/vorbis, ogg/speex, aac (m4a), wma, flac and ogg/opus support
- http, dccp and udp network streaming
- Stand-alone decoder, player, tagger
- Curses-based gui (screenshot)
- Integrated volume normalizer, fader, alarm clock
- Sophisticated audio file selector
- Command line interface with tab-completion
- Open source and well documented
Comments and bug reports are welcome. Please provide the version of
paraslash you are using and relevant parts of the logs.