New Methods for Splice Site Recognition
The corresponding paper appeared in the Proceedings of the International
Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, August 2002, Madrid, Spain. The paper
can be downloaded from here (copyright
by Springer). Also, the Master thesis (Diplom) by Sören Sonnenburg with
much more details can be downloaded here: PDF, PS.
This page was last revised on May 27, 2005.
- The group will join the Sloan-Kettering Institute in New York City in January 2012 Oct 25, 2011
- Paper on Transfer Learning and Sequence Segmentation accepted at NIPS'11 Oct 23, 2011
- The Labor Journal writes about the Web Service Study in an Editorial Oct 23, 2011
- Paper on the Analysis of 19 Genomes and Transcriptomes of Arabidopsis thaliana has been published in Nature Aug 28, 2011
- PLoS ONE accepts publication on Persistence and Availability of Web Services in Computational Biology Aug 23, 2011
- Best Oral Presentation Award Runner Up presented to Sebastian J. Schultheiss at SCS7 Jul 17, 2011
- Best paper award for paper on transfer learning Jul 03, 2011
- Simple Alignment Filtering Tool (SAFT) released Jun 08, 2011